Today we’ll analyze Bestmixer’s interface and decide whether it’s really “the best” mixer in the darknet.
Are you interested in anonymity on the Internet? If so, read this article to know how to keep privacy if you have cryptocurrency. All useful information was taken from the official website (https://bestmixer.io/en/) and summarized to save the potential users’ time.
Why one needs Bestmixer
If you answer “yes” at least to one of the following facts, you should probably mix coins with Bestmixer:
– You earn crypto (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum) and use it in different transactions;
– The law about cryptocurrency in your country is strict;
– You want to hide all personal data related to crypto;
– You are afraid of being robbed;
– You’re an owner of the platform which sells something and received crypto for payments.
So, this deep web Bitcoin mixer offers four types of coins, doesn’t ask for a name while mixing, protects users from cybercriminals and government and has an open API for websites owners.
Features for anonymity
To give users freedom Bestmixer was created SSL secured and able to proceed in Tor browsers. But the main function is the mixing itself. You give some crypto to the service, adjust the transfer delay time and a mixing pool, the coins are mixed and given back in the same amount. However, it’ll be impossible to find the owner.
We found the website well-designed and up-to-date so it commands confidence. Also, there wasn’t a detail which can reject from using Bestmixer, it seems like it’s an ideal crypto tumbler.